Sunday, March 20, 2011

HALF DEAD ALREADY



 Happen to wake up in the morning  from an accidental drug overdose which was suppose to kill me but unfortunately it didn’t, my head’s still buzzing with some kind of a weird noise!!!errrrrrr!!!!!,Never heard or felt this thing before and I’m freaking out!!I,Finally woke up from the bed and started walking towards the bathroom and I happen to wash my face and just when I started  to look myself in the mirror  I was caught by surprise ,There was this weird scar on my neck which looked more or less like some kind of a  symbol,I never had this creepy little thing all my life and all of a sudden something just  appears just like that???WOW!!!!, I thought it was trying to tell me something , What happened last night??? Damn!!!, I couldn't  remember anything at all and all I remember was me having a drink, I did notice somebody slipping something into it and when asked this stupid lady had a wicked grin on her face and told me that it would be an unforgettable experience once I drink it and I was so bloody drunk that night that even if somebody were to give me a soda telling me that this was whiskey,I seriously wouldn't have made out the difference and after having it I passed out and when I woke up, I was lying in my bed now that’s weird,well how did I get back in here??that remains a question!!!...
Talking about myself, I’m a novelist ,I write stories for a couple of regional magazines and I have published a couple of books which of course  didn't do all that well. I live alone ,I have relatives but they of no good,I have no friends and the only companion that I have is a dog that lives alongside with me. "I did rather trust a dog than a human"!! ahahaha…… 


I happen to turn around and started walking towards the living room area to watch TV just to know as to what’s going on in the city that I live in,”who killed who??”,”did somebody actually die last night?” creepy isn't it, Well I love these kind of stuffs!!!!  oooooh my god !!!!!!!!!....  All of a sudden I noticed that my dog is lying dead on the floor in a pool of blood, Somebody just actually stabbed it with a blunt knife and actually managed to kill it ,now that’s weird !!!, I guess I must call the cops , I started heading towards the phone to make a call ,That’s when I noticed that somebody actually cut the telephone line,my mobile phone is missing as well !!!!!!, What on earth is happening ????, I felt like somebody is lurking around , I just saw a shadow going past me. I  started heading towards the kitchen to my amazement I saw sandwiches being baked without my knowledge !!!!! Who is doing this ????, Is somebody in here or is it some kind of a ghost lurking around . I started to panic and I rushed towards the bedroom to get hold of my car keys so that I could get the hell out of this place . There was somebody who was actually wrapped around my bed and beaten up as hell ,Who the hell is this lady and what is she doing in my bed. I woke her up and she started crying ,She was practically scared of me and I asked her what happen,she started to scream out loud stating ”somebody please help me”!!!. I was like excuse me, who the hell are you and who did this to you???,she said “it was you”!! , I was shocked!. She  told me that I met her in that party,I was drunk as hell and because she happen to be a prostitute,She was happy to offer any kind of service in return for money,I was obliged ..... I then drove her to my place and as I was trying to unlock my door , my dog started barking...The barking dog was pissing me off ,I forgot for a moment that it was my dog and it was actually barking at the lady,I had lost all my senses , I went to my kitchen picked up a knife and I tried to stab my dog with that knife which was actually blunt , I stabbed it so hard that it happen to die. I then happen to write something on the blood that was oozing out of its body, that was "R.I.P. u stupid dog "!!!!, I then cut my neck off with a razor blade in order to wipe off the sin  that I just committed,This lady was shocked looking at what just happened,She started to yell and scream,She thought that I was practically out of my mind,At that moment I thought she was the one who was responsible for the whole event and I wanted to punish her,I beat her up pretty bad and then went on to tie her on to the bed,I then shoved a cloth onto her mouth so that she couldn't make any noise !!!!!!!!,Then I felt hungry , I started walking towards the kitchen and started baking sandwiches ,I was losing my senses at that point and I walked into my next room and I fell asleep!!!!!... 


Neighbors had been hearing all sorts of noises throughout the night ,Somebody was ringing the door bell at 6:30am in the morning, I was wondering who would that be, At this moment I was trying to untie the lady and once I finished doing that ,This lady pushed me onto the wall and was trying to get out of my place,By the time I could get a hold of her she was already at the door,once she opened the door there were curious neighbors waiting outside to know what was happening,She then happens to explain the situation ,When they came to grab me, I was afraid of being manhandled and I went towards the balcony and in a bid to escape, I jumped and I fell onto the roof of a car and I was knocked out of my consciousness,When i woke up I found myself in a hospital ward surrounded by policemen and press....At this point I was already half dead.... 
        


        



2 comments:

  1. I feel you can do well in the macabre genre...Keep up the good work....I reckon you are new on blogspot...U can reduce the text-font size a bit....Your background color and image has a shock value which impressed me. It suits your style of writing.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete