Saturday, November 2, 2013

Bitter Romanticism


Love is an emotional conceptualization of feelings. It is some sort of a connect, and it surpasses physical oneness and is often experienced at an emotional level. When you look at a certain somebody and you get to experience an unfriendly weird tickle in your gut, that my friend is love, wanting to see more of that face not knowing why, when that smile pops on to that face, you get to feel that lightness like as if there were no gravity around to pull you down.  

It’s not the shape, the color or her beauty that make you sweat even in the coldest of winters, it is that certain something that cannot be explained that has triggered this sensation. Now this funny feeling is different, it makes you do things that you don’t normally do, maybe it makes you listen to softer romantic numbers that you are so not accustomed to listen, or take a walk down the road not knowing where you headed, but whatever that is, it just cannot be quantified in words and has to be felt.


I dream of a day that would make me do all of these, a woman that would demand my attention and to take notice of, somebody who could outsmart me in conversation or rather have me go scouting for words as she would have worn out my existing vocabulary, somebody who appreciates beauty and art, knows the good stuff when she sees it, somebody who loves to cook as I love to eat, somebody who would make me feel complete and would get to be my platinum pendent that I could wear on my entire life till this body wears out. 

5 comments:

  1. Thank you and will surely do that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What if I told you that slowly the tickles cease, gravity regains its hold over you and those sensations fade? Would it still be love when those initial emotions that the person elicited are replaced over time with something less poetic, something more familiar and they just become this constant in your life? Would it still be love? Or, would you have lost interest in that person?

    PS. Why Marilyn Manson?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Human need does not have a full stop, it just goes on and on, so is the case with relationship at some point, its like driving a bike, once you get accustomed to it, the goosebumps kind of fades out, but still there is some emotional bond that seems to exist between you and that bike of your's, some kind of a connect, it may have become too old to feed you with those thrills and adventures but still it stands there as a testament reminding you of who you truely are.
      And the picture, Marilyn Manson! it isn't him, well never been a great admirer of Marilyn Monroe or Charles Manson, maybe they would have been a perfect subject to be looked upon to evaluate the fundamentals of a relationship...my blog has helped me mold an image of an emotionally unstable person, don't you think a picture of Marilyn Manson would have added to my misery!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful thoughts and feelings :)

    ReplyDelete