Friday, July 26, 2013

MEMOIRs OF A BLASPHEMIST



If thy were to ask me my wish, thou what I Seek,
I seeketh thy wisdom, from thy you believe,
Ask me not who, ask me not why,
Why thy should I not, you doth not reply,
Provide me an answer is all that I seek,
You are a believer, thy should possess an answer to what I thy seek,
I seeketh no gold, I seeketh no love,
I seeketh no lust or the power to subdue my own kind,
All I seeketh is thy enlightenment of the creature you thy believe,
I doth not utter his thy name in vain,
Blasphemy thy call it, for I may be sinned,
I seeth  no creator peering down through the skies,
If he thy resides, why thy not cometh to thy earth he created,
For subjects he formed, in whose name thy pray,
The stories we form and the stories we pass on,
Thoughtless thy virtue but giveth thy hope,
If a belief  provideth a man with thy hope,
Thy belief shall live on as it provides thy solace in times of thy grief. 

No comments:

Post a Comment