Saturday, August 2, 2014

Why am I still 'SINGLE' ?



I bet everybody has gone through this trauma, Its not about being single, its about being asked why? I mean, love is such an over hyped emotion in this part of town, that people can't imagine somebody not to have been smitten by one. I have seen guys who have literally given in to this question and ended up tagging along a glossy pair of fancy pants just to keep  people at their bay. I have literally seen people regret their action but it was already too god damn late. The follow up question is even more retarded than the first one. "What is it that you look for in a woman"? I mean seriously! The fact that she doesn't come with that extra something in between her pants similar to that of mine, what kind of question is that? Everybody would have put through their expectations and priorities, like they had an image of an imaginary woman stuck right behind their head, but the bottom line is that nobody knows. It kind of like a friction, a flame ignites when to see a certain somebody that you don't know a thing about. Who she is?  what she is like? as that spark is telling you that she is the one. She would never resemble the image of the imaginary woman that you had stuck right behind your head, but who cares, you would just throw it right away and stick her image instead and that my friend is love. As far as you can tolerate her presence and she can of yours, that should be the only criteria that should eventually matter and I haven't found mine yet, as I'm somebody whose mind is a little twisted and would require a special one to put up with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment